Beginning 1st January 2023, Singapore will launch a new special visa called Overseas Networks and Expertise Pass
This is among several initiatives to strengthen Singapore's position as a global talent hub
This visa is meant for talented individuals from any sector or nationality who can earn a monthly salary of S$30,000 and above, or have “outstanding achievements” in the areas of science and technology, arts and culture, research and academia, or sports.
SPECIAL FUNCTIONS ON THIS VISA
- Approved pass is valid for 5 years, which is longer than the typical employment pass that lasts two to three years.
- Pass holders can also sponsor dependants
- Their spouses will be allowed to work, after obtaining a Letter of Consent no further need to apply to Ministry of Manpower
- Allows pass holder to live in Singapore without having to secure a job first
- Allows pass holder to move from one job to other without needing fresh application to Ministry of Manpower
Our fee to process is S$10,000 per applicant
Reach out to us for a confidential discussion
Office: 65 6238 7069